The Seale Arms will have a great range of lager, ales, craft ales, wines, spirits and minerals including:
- Carling, ‘refreshingly perfect’
- Amstel, a golden lager, with its distinctive and mildly bitter taste
- Laine Source, Pale ale 4.1% A beer for every day that is not an everyday beer, Packed full of hoppy flavours and aromas backed by a gentle maltiness. Dangerously drinkable
- Shipyard, A classic American Pale ale brusting with grapefruit citrus flavour.
- Stella, an old favourite ‘reassuringly expensive’
- Birra Morrti is a quality beer made in the traditional way. It is the result of a production process that has remained almost unchanged since 1859
- Thatchers Gold, A refreshing medium dry cider. With fresh apply notes of ‘it doesn’t leave the farm until its perfect.
- Orchard thieves, our cider has been specially crafted from the perfect mix of crisp and tart apples to deliver an instant apple taste
- Two real ales will also be on the bar starting with Sharps Doom Bar and Dartmoor brewery Jail Ale
We will offer a specialist range of gins including favours like Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray and many more.
Wines from around the world.